What is meditation with the senses?
Meditation with the senses. Sit quietly with the stone you wish to explore just in front of you. Close your eyes and quieten your mind by focusing your attention on your breathing for a minute or two.
- Pick up the crystal and hold it comfortably in your hands.
- Imagine your awareness spiraling down into the stone, as it opens up and lets you explore it.
- First see how, in your imagination, the inside of the stone feels. Is there a sense of texture, a change of temperature, a sense of space or restriction?
- Is there any sense of sound? If the energy within the crystal were expressed as sound, how would it seem to you?
- Breathe in the energy in your imagination. Does it remind you of anything? Is there a fragrance at all? Is there a quality of taste?
- Visualize that you open the eyes of your imagination and that you can see the energy of the crystal around you. This may take any form, pattern, landscape, or figure.
- When you have explored the stone enough simply close off your inner senses and bring your awareness back to your body and the sounds that are around you.
- Complete the grounding process by seeing all aspects of your awareness spiraling back out of the stone and into your body.
- Make a note of your experiences.
For 100% Natural, Astro-Rashi Approved, Lab Certified Gemstones/Rudrakshas
Visit on: Genuine Gemstone Suppliers in India